- Compliance with regulations
CR25 COD reactor is used to digest closed micro reflux COD vial and can meet USEPA 410. 4. It is easier and safer than traditional open macro reflux method.
- Special COD program
Just press start/stop button, the reactor starts to heat up to 150℃ and keep for 2-hour countdown then shut down automatically with 10-sec audio alarm.
- 3 additional program settings
Temperature range setting 60℃ - 200℃ and timer from 1 - 999. Built-in 3 additional heating program settings available for users to store and execute as needed.
- Auto shut off and audio alarm
CR25 can stop heating then shut off automatically with audio alarm when every program is completed.
- CE certification
- Waste water from factories
- Water quality in lake, pond and river
- Read out： 4 digital LED of set temperature, set time, process temperature, residual time display.
- Timer： 1~999 minutes with audible alarm and automatic shutoff or continuous operation.
- Accuracy： ±2°C (at 150°C)
- Temperature rang： Fixed 150°C (COD program) 60°C~200°C, adjustable.
- Housing structure： Stainless steel with powder paint coating
- Block structure： Anodized aluminum
- Block capacity： 25 x 16 mm sample vials, Optional block (8 x 20 mm + 6 x 25 mm vial) is available.
- Safety： Hot top indicator (flashing when block temperature is over 70°C), Automatic shutoff when block temperature is over 210°C
Ordering Information :
- 179200-11(22) CR 25 COD reactor AC110V, 60Hz (AC220V, 50Hz)
- 179100-45 Combination Aluminum block for 8 x 20 mm + 6 x 25 mm vial
상품등에 관한 질문은 [온라인 고객센터]를 이용 하시기 바라며 상품평만 기재하여 주시기 바랍니다.